This delightful one bedroom ground floor apartment is a rare find within such a short stroll to the City and the many offices, restaurants, cafes and boutiques offered by the nearby City and Braddon precincts. Nestled in a quiet corner of the Monterey apartments, this charming apartment offers a lifestyle of relaxation and convenience to enjoy, or as a shrewd investment opportunity.
The open-plan living area is generous in size and adjoins the balcony which has a very pleasant outlook to the adjoining streetscape. The kitchen boasts plenty of cupboard and bench space including a pantry cupboard and breakfast bar.
The bedroom is quite large and features built-in wardrobes. Both the bathroom and separate laundry are centrally located within the apartment. For year-round comfort there is also a split-system air-conditioner. Car accommodation is provided by an allocated basement parking space.
The property is an amazing option for live-in owners or investors alike and astute purchasers will surely appreciate the opportunity presented with this exceptionally well-located property.
In summary, the many features of this lovely property include:
* Appealing one bedroom design
* Quiet ground floor location
* Kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Generously sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Split-system air-conditioner
* Allocated basement car parking space
* A leisurely walk to the City and Braddon employment, dining and retail hubs; Glebe Park; Lake Burley Griffin and the ANU
* Complex with swimming pool and tennis court
* EER: 4 stars
Living area: 57 m2 approx
Balcony: 7 m2 approx
Strata Levies: $930.81 per quarter
Rates: $480.97 per quarter
Land tax: $584.85 per quarter (only if not principal place of residence)
Estimated rental return: $470 per week
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Tennis Court
- Built-in Wardrobes